Gainesville Water Heater Services
Not getting any hot water? Need your water heater fixed ASAP? Call us today at (352) 472-7385 for emergency repairs and installations in Gainesville. Click here to access our online discounts and specials.
A water heater is an extremely important component in your home. It is responsible for supplying you and your family with hot water. As a homeowner, it is crucial to learn how your unit works and proper preventive maintenance routines. Performing regular maintenance can ensure that your unit lasts to its lifespan and is always functioning up to par.
At Scarborough Plumbing,LLC., we’re here to provide assistance to residents who have questions or concerns about their unit. We are equipped with the tools and expertise to handle all of your Gainesville water heater services. Call us today for immediate attention; we provide free estimates and a 1-year warranty on all parts and labor.
Read what our happy customers are saying about us in our reviews!
What causes water heater problems?
Over time, features on your water heater will wear out and require service. Common problems with water heater functioning include:
- Temperature issues where a water heater is ineffectively producing hot water.
- Noise problems involving unusual sounds coming from a water heater.
- As parts of a water heater wear out over time, leaks might develop in the hot water tank.
How long do these units last?
Typically, a water heater should last about 10 years. Tankless water heaters have a longer lifespan than traditional hot water heater. A tankless water heater may last as long as 20 years.
Of course, how heavily a water heater is used has a significant impact on its lifespan. If a water heater is only lightly used, it will generally last much longer than a water heater that is heavily used.
Why would you need this service?
Keeping your water heater operating properly is important to the functioning of your household. A water heater that is out of service can cause enormous inconveniences in the home, and this is particularly true during the winter months.
Keeping up on water heater maintenance and replacing your water heater when necessary can save you from a lot of frustrations that arise when your water heater stops working or malfunctions.
What advantages do tankless water heaters offer?
In many cases, a tankless water heater is preferable to a traditional water heater that expends energy to heat water that in many cases just sits in a tank. There are many good reasons to switch over to a tankless water heater, and homeowners should consider them if they are looking to maximize the efficiency of their homes.
Some of the major advantages of going tankless includes:
- Savings on operating costs: With a tankless water heater, you will notice that your utility bills go down. Although the initial costs of purchasing and installing a tankless heater might be higher, you will save money over time on utilities.
- Longer lifespan: You can expect a tankless water heater to last about seven years longer than a traditional water heater.
- Takes up less space: Tankless water heaters are much smaller and free up space in your basement or wherever your water heater is placed.
- Conserving energy: A tankless water heater is more efficient and allows your home to have a reduced impact on the environment.
Contact us at Scarborough Plumbing, LLC. at (352) 472-7385 if you have further questions or if you would like to have a technician come out to your property to diagnose problems with your water heater.